Graduate Recruitment & Development Officer
Global Law Firm
£40 - £45,000
Oakleaf Partnership have partnered with a leading multinational law firm, based in Central London to help with their search for a Graduate Recruitment & Development officer. This is a well-known American law firm with excellent opportunities to further develop your career.
The Graduate Recruitment & Development officer will form a part of an innovative team and will be primarily responsible for managing the graduate rotations process and support their training and development throughout their time as trainee solicitors.
Additionally, the role will also have a small element of recruitment where the candidate will be required to attend career fairs and other relevant marketing events. You will work closely with the Graduate Recruitment Officer, and report into the Graduate Recruitment Manager.
The successful candidate will be communicative and resilient and will preferably have previous experience working within a professional services environment.
- With the support of the GR&D Manager, organise and manage the seat move process for all graduate staff and ensure the process runs efficiently.
- Discuss individually with trainees their seat preference and liaise with partners across all departments to
- Inform all departments affected by changes with the support from the GR&D Coordinator.
- Manage client and trainee secondments processes for staff in subsidiary offices.
- Full responsibility for internal promotion of the trainee secondment programme.
- Manage and coordinate secondment selection process.
- Attend relevant marketing events and recruitment fairs and help build social media image to attract top talent.
- Work closely with Head of Recruitment to ensure best practice methods are in place and in line with company's D&I strategy.
- With support from GR&D Coordinator manage and initiate diversity events.
- Proven experience of a similar role ideally within a professional services environment.
- Degree qualified.
- General understanding of IT systems.
- Extremely organised and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders.