As Head of Talent, you will play an integral role in setting up the recruitment functions and manage and oversee the day to day operations of projects in a fast growing property start up business.
Our client is a rapidly growing multi-million pound property business, in it's start up phase, seeking an ambitious and entrepreneurial Head of Talent to join the team. This role is on a full-time, permanent basis, with flexible, hybrid or remote working. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-developing team of property tycoons in their early stages of growth, and work alongside some of the most progressive and commercially minded people in the property industry.
- Manage and run the day-to-day operations of projects
- Assist with setting up the recruitment function of the business
- Collaborate with recruitment agencies to source contractors for roles on sites
- Liaise with contractors ensuring they are onboarded successfully
- Liaise with insurers, banks, payroll and solicitors
- Ensure Quality assurance is adhered to across all sites
- Someone with strong business and commercial acumen
- Deeply ambitious with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ideally a background in recruitment and operations management
- Experience of recruiting for diverse roles
- Success in a strategic and operational recruitment, someone willing to lead change
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever changing growth environment and prioritise workload with multiple high priority requirements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Adaptable and willing to get stuck in
- Interest in the property industry desirable but not compulsory
- Salary 60-75K depending on experience
- Complete flexibility with working from home