A leading Financial Services firm, based in the City of London seeks a UK Regulatory Reward Specialist to provide day to day expertise on reward regulatory matters to the Head of Reward & International Mobility and to the UK Head of HR Involvement in providing compensation direction to the HR Business partner and management.
A leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
A UK Regulatory Reward Specialist to:
- Support the Head of Reward in leading regulatory remuneration matters for the UK, while engaging internally and externally to ensure our client's UK compliance with regulatory requirements in the UK
- Ensure appropriate remuneration governance operates for our client including work for the relevant oversight Committee
- Manage/coordinate the relation with the regulators on compensation matters. Responsible for Reward regulatory reporting production and submission.
- Implement and oversee the Material Risk Taker identification process for the UK
- Ensure a rigorous process is put in place to enable the bank to be compliant from a regulatory filing requirement point of view.
- Provide day to day remuneration regulatory expertise
- Provide technical reward expertise (e.g. internal and external bench-marking, Buy out calculation or gender diversity analysis) surrounding the day to day reward operations for the UK and for certain of our global lines.
- Support the team during the annual compensation review process to ensure proper execution and implementation locally and globally. Support the creation of compensation committee presentations, data analysis around Material Risk Takers, Deferral Plans, bonus pool evolution, etc.
- Co-ordinate the post-CRP control process for the UK, and prepare the CRP certification to be signed-off by the Heads of HR for UK. Liaise with ORC in the post CRP Risk Review.
- Support and manage the accuracy of our proprietary rewards systems (Annual review process, movement of Headcount, Deferral Plan) to ensure data quality and support efficient reporting.
- Review and make recommendations on legal and regulatory compliance within the compensation and benefits areas
A UK Regulatory Reward Specialist with:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the remuneration regulatory framework
- Strong knowledge of remuneration governance aspects
- Strong knowledge of operational aspects of Senior Executive and non-Executive committees including drafting or relevant documentation
- Strong working knowledge of the Reward function within a global investment bank
- Experience with regulatory matters in the financial industry in regards to remunerations
- Demonstrable experience of bench-marking exercises
- Experience with the compensation review processes for large complex banking institutions
- Experience of using various internal databases and HR systems
- Attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality control
- Able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines
- Good IT skills including Advanced Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
Competitive base salary and package depending on experience