A brand new talent role allowing scope for you to shape and evolve it yourself
Offering flexible working at a culturally superb business
A well-known large national business, with exciting plans for growth over the next 3 to 5 years. Enjoying a solid recovery from the pandemic, and now focused on their approach to growth and talent - this team are keen to find a superstar with strong experience to take their EVP and social presence to the next level.
- Working with internal stakeholders you will identify and source appropriate stories to showcase the culture and values
- Collaborate with the Resourcing Community to build attractions solutions to mitigate talent shortages
- Manage our dedicated careers social media channels ensuring content is varied on the right social media platforms for the right demographics
- Design and manage campaign content to nurture passive talent including paid media, measuring return on investment, and adapting campaigns to be more attractive
- Manage content planner and calendar in line with wider attraction and sourcing strategy
- Collaborate with internal and external communications teams aligning on the messaging, brand guidelines and continued development of the Employer Value Proposition
- Analyse and review candidate behaviour ensuring the careers site and candidate experience is leading the way.
- Coordinate group wide social media and recruitment marketing activity ensuring they have the best tools, technology, and content to increase talent reach
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skillset....
- Strong relationship management skills
- able to manage internal stakeholders effectively
- Experience of working in house or in agency managing employer branding or talent attraction
- Expertise in digital marketing, communications or social media focused on recruitment marketing
- Strong vendor management skills ideally with previous experience working with external third parties i.e. job boards, creative agencies etc.
- Data minded able to analyse campaign results to measure return on investment across employer branding activity
A super opportunity to build this role and make it your own, whilst bringing your EVP and Digital talent skills to the business. Flexible working is on offer, as is a competitive basic salary, bonus and excellent suite of benefits.