Support the organisation in achieving its strategic goals through the alignment of its workforce, culture, processes and systems within the context of an Organisational Development strategy.
A very well known, and highly reputable organisation. The best in the Rail industry, their ethos is that employee feels valued and supported.
- Develop and deliver an OD Strategy which forms part of the HR&OD Strategy which will support the company in the achievement of the Corporate Strategy
- Facilitate workshops to seek and distil together, differing professional views into a consensual way forward. These workshops can be intra department, cross functional or company-wide.
- Performance Management, own the performance management system to ensure that objectives for individuals and together will deliver corporate objectives and that individuals are supported in personal development planning where needed.
- Organisation Design, ensure that the structure of the business is regularly reviewed to ensure it continues to be optimised to meet stakeholder needs through a planned development process.
- Communication, working in conjunction with executive and colleagues identify themes and topics for bi-annual company workshops which are aligned to organisational goals
- Previous experience in organisational development and design
- Facilitation experience over a range of topics (operational & strategic)
- relationship management
- Education- degree level or equivalent
Competitive Salary & Benefits