HR Operations Associate
London based, hybrid working
Up to £35,000
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a HR Operations Associate for a highly successful financial services firm based in London.
This is an integral role working within the HR operations team, who are a effective team of 5. The role operates as 60% HR duties and 40% Payroll duties; the HR function involves full employee lifecycle, system data management and managing employee enquires through the internal HR mailbox system. The payroll function involves supporting all aspects of payroll administration, preparing and processing UK and international payrolls as well as amending the payroll reports supplied by the outsourced payroll team.
This is a wonderful role for someone who is eager to learn and grow with the HR operations team and for someone who thrives taking ownership of their role.
* Strong focus on new starter and leaver administration and full employee life cycle administration
* Monitoring and managing the internal HR enquiries inbox
* Payroll administration, running monthly payroll and checking payroll reports generated from the outsourced payroll team
* Recruitment and Onboarding administration, producing offer letters, contracts, and recruitment packs
* Experience with payroll administration and performing basic payroll calculations
* Experience using an internal mailbox or ticketing system
* A Financial services background is desirable
* Confident in using HR Systems
* Ambitious and driven
* Strong team player
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!