Are you an HR Shared Service Admin? 12 month contract, immediate start!
Your new company
My client has an exciting opportunity for an HR Shared Services Advisor to be based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge. This position will be responsible for the onboarding process in multiple countries across Europe
Your new role
- Responsible for creating new starter offer documentation and all HR associated onboarding activities
- Serve as a first point of contact for candidates, employees, managers and HR Business Partners, providing guidance with a focus on excellent customer service
- Troubleshoot system issues to ensure smooth onboarding process
- Utilise HRSM technology to triage, track and manage incoming enquiries and cases
- Perform data entry across a range of HR systems
- Manage the administration of employee recognition programmes
- Responsible for responding to external HR queries including reference requests
- Manage employee files and related documentation in HR system
- Ensure compliance with appropriate data protection legislation at all times
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have experience working within an HR Shared Services environment and preferably experience managing onboarding processes
- Must possess solid verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Must be able to identify critical situations and take action to escalate where necessary
- Must possess strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Must be able to perform role under minimal supervision
- Experience with Workday is desirable
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Security in a long term contract. Exposure to the growing pharmaceutical industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.