Oakleaf Partnership have been instructed by one of the country's leading insurance firms to source a Learning Coordintor to join their growing team. This role supports a Talent Management team which includes Talent Acquisition and Talent Development. The team has responsibility for the talent management of 500 employees across offices in London and Europe.
- Provide coordination of face to face and online training including sending joining instructions, booking venues, compiling feedback and programme management
- Maintaining waitlists, coordinating travel requirements
- Overseeing invoice and spending across training budgets, providing monthly reports
- Conduct recruitment administration including booking interviews, adding vacancies and liaising with hiring managers
- Creation of ad hoc surveys as required to inform decision making
- Developing talent management processes, identifying and implementing efficiencies
- May perform additional duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent PC skills including advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Suite products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Cornerstone and workday experience desirable but not essential
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new applications, especially web based technology.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to communicate at all levels confidently and effectively.