Junior HR Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior HR Business Partner to work on site for a fantastic international brand. This role is working on site but will offer flexible working with three days at site and the remainder from home. You will be fully responsible for all operational duties at the site and lead on relationships with key stakeholders and trade unions. This role is standalone and you will be the first point of contact for all people plans and relationships with trade unions, occupational health and create an environment to challenge, influence and become a trusted advisor to support the strategic and operational decision making.
- Execution of the core people processes - performance cycle, talent planning and annual comp planning
- Lead on all trade unions correspondence
- Support the HRD with large scale change projects and own this on site
- Act as the point of escalation for the COE should there be an issue
- Drive development of line manager capability through coaching
Our client is a fantastic business to work for and we are seeking a HR professional to join the business. Ideally you will come from a manufacturing/ production environment and have experience working with union and employee reps. This is an opportunity which is stand alone so you will have good responsibility on leading at site and work with a fantastic wider HR team.