As a HR Business Partner, you will provide a generalist HR support to the business including recruitment and on boarding, employee relations, change management, information & reporting, and continuous improvement activity.
Our client are a top 100 law firm, who specialise in home and motor legal services. They have over 400 legal experts who are dedicated to improving the lives of their customers.
They are now looking for a HR Business Partner to join them on a full time, and permanent basis.
The successful HR Business Partner will work within employment legislation and required organisational targets in an options based consultative way. You will business partner with stakeholders to build effective relationships and an understanding of their business areas. You will also support the Chief People Officer with the implementation of all people related aspects of the business, including the continued development of HR best practice within a changing business.
The successful HR Business Partner will have:
- Level 7 CIPD
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing a team of HR professionals
- Excellent understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Ability to be creative and analytical in order to develop flexible solutions to complex HR issues
- Experience in Payroll or HR supported by a Payroll background
- Experience of iTrent is preferable
- Full time & permanent role
- £30,945-£38,681 (DOE)
- Flexible working pattern upon successful completion of probation