open to interim, FTC or permanent applications
successful retail business with scope for personal and career development
A well-known high street brand, with a successful business model, and multi-brand approach. Enjoying market leading status for many categories, this company also value training, development and career progression highly. The HR department is large, and offers a wealth of people to learn from, as well as the opportunity to work in a true business partnering role.
- Develop strong partnering relationships with departmental leadership teams, acting as an internal consultant to diagnose, develop and implement effective HR strategies and people plans which support our business goals and drive sustained performance.
- Support and deliver projects as specified, including leading and participating in organisational development initiatives in support of business vision and values.
- Work with Departmental leaders and People Champions to drive colleague engagement across logistics and introduce new initiatives.
- Act as a change agent. Proactively identify, develop and support implementation of business changes e.g. working practices or structural changes to enable improved business performance
- Advise, guide, mediate and support colleagues and managers on high level HR disciplines and policies to drive effective HR practices which are appropriate to the culture, size and growth ambitions
We are looking for an HR professional who understands the true meaning of Business Partnering. The successful candidate will be experienced in either a retail environment or something close - equally of course logistics experience will be very helpful.
A customer centric approach is vital, as is either working in a matrix environment or in a cross-functional team setting.
You will need to demonstrate a pro-active approach, aswell as being adept at prioritising fast paced projects.
Either interim FTC or permanent opportunity is available. This will come with a healthy salary, a car allowance and a competitive benefits package.