Based in Guildford
The Client is an establish education institute based in the centre of Guildford
The HR Administrator will provide all support for the team and assist with recruitment administration. Key duties include:-
- Managing and responding to emails in HR and Recruitment inbox escalating to the HR Officer where necessary
- Hold thorough knowledge of the HR policies and directing team members to them as required
- Posting job adverts on all recruitment sites and removing them once expired or fulfilled
- Forwarding applications to line managers
- Responding to indeed and linkedin applications requiring application forms
- Confirming receipts of applications
- Sending reference request emails and chase those outstanding on a weekly basis
- Filing returned references and making line managers aware when individuals are ready to be interviewed
- Sending interview confirmation emails
- Keep a clear and up to date onboarding and recruitment tracker
- Sending new starter forms via email
- Issuing DBS numbers for new starters via email
- Obtain and keep record of entitlement to work for all new team members.
- Reaching out for new copies when expiry dates are reached for current team members.
- Writing and sending contract documentation
- Adding new starters to HRIS
The HR Administrator will ideally have HR or Recruitment experience with knowledge of working within a fast paced environment.
The role will be office based in the centre of Guildford and looking for someone to start as soon as possible