Were seeking an experience Recruitment Lead, Talent Acquisition professional to handle executive recruitment
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment professional to work for a leading public sector organisation in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Reporting to the Head of HR and HR Director you will initially have a focus on executive/senior recruitment.
The initial focus of this interim post will be supporting the recruitment of Executive Level and Senior Posts
- You will be working with the senior leadership team to manage all aspects of executive recruitment including developing sourcing strategy, developing candidate packs, management of the relationship with external agents, coordination of assessments and interviews via video Conferencing, organisation of psychometric evaluations, and providing support to panel discussions on complex and senior hires.
- Depending on your experience you will also have the opportunity to support resourcing projects to enhance recruitment practices within the organisation including diversity & inclusion, assessment..
We are seeking an experienced Senior Recruiter ideally with a background of in house recruitment for large complex organisations or potentially senior executive recruitment.
- Candidates should have experience in senior stakeholder management, and managing the full lifecycle of a piece of recruitment (defining the role, JD, PS and candidate pack design, tendering for a search agency, advertising and supporting shortlisting, running assessments, managing negotiations, offers, contract issuing, onboarding).
- In-house HE or Public Sector experience would be an advantage, or agency experience working on Exec level public sector accounts.
- Any experience they have with employer branding, social media or advertising roles would be a definite plus - but the immediate focus would be senior recruitment.
- Experience in a similar role.. Recruitment Partner / Recruitment Manager / Talent Acquisition Partner / Recruitment Advisor
This role is offered on an initial temporary basis via Hays on a weekly time sheet
37 hours per week
initially based in Portsmouth for induction but then moving to hybrid model
- We are looking for someone who can work full time, with some remote working but at least two days a week in the office (government restrictions allowing).
This is initially a temporary contract 3-6 months ongoing but also likely opportunity for a temporary to permanent appointment + excellent Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.