Reporting to the UK HR Director and partnering directly with dedicated business groups, you will work with the leadership team on all HR operations and manage the execution of the people strategy. This varied role will provide you an opportunity for involvement in a broad range of People matters, seeing you support your area but also getting involved in national initiatives.
My client is a highly recognised consumer brand that has seen double digit growth year on year. They are an omni-channel business that have products sold across the globe.
- You'll take the lead for your region, acting as the key point of support to the HR Director
- You'll be working closely with key stakeholders across the business and be working on a number of key projects as well as BAU duties
- You'll work closely with the senior leadership team and have ownership on all HR operations, including high volume ER, recruitment and performance management
- You will work alongside the UK MD to manage and execute the people strategy, and represent this to the CEO
* Experience in a HRBP/People Partner capacity within a fast paced organisation
* Established generalist HR professional, with demonstrable skills delivering at an operational level and supporting strategic HR initiatives
* Highly adaptable and comfortable with agility and frequent change
* Demonstrable experience supporting senior stakeholders
Contract until end of 2022
£60,000 + package, including bonus and product discount
Hybrid working, with a creative London office as base