A leading Global Financial Services firm seeks a Senior Resourcing Business Partner - Front Office in the City of London to provide strategic recruitment business partnering to the management of the Front Office Business Line(s), delivering cost effective recruitment solutions to support the key objectives and business strategy.
A leading Global Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
A Senior Resourcing Business Partner - Front Office to:
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end recruitment cycle for front office business line(s) including, but not limited to: reviewing CV's, interviewing, maintaining accurate databases & hiring trackers, bench-marking, negotiating offers, issuing contracts and driving the approval process with business managers and HR.
- Partner with the front office business line(s) to align resourcing outcomes with the strategic business initiatives.
- Establish good working relationships with the HR Business Partners and become a trusted advisor to business stakeholders.
- Engage in and promote internal mobility within the Group.
- Manage relationships with agencies on the PSL and be able to manage non-PSL suppliers who wish to work with our client.
- Coach and develop hiring managers to ensure strict adherence to the Group's policy and procedures.
- Maintain and review the Applicant Tracking System, including but not limited to; logging interviews, ensuring candidates are loaded onto the system where necessary, creation of job requisitions, interview feedback tracking and long lists, etc.
- Provision of market information to Business/HR managers.
- Advise HR Business Partners in salary/compensation bench-marking exercises.
- Manage ad-hoc recruitment projects as required.
- Develop and prepare appropriate management information for business line and HR.
- Develop expertise in the business lines you support.
- Proactively drive excellence in all aspects of the recruitment process.
A Senior Resourcing Business Partner - Front Office with/whom:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of front office investment banking human resources expertise.
- Demonstrable experience of providing the full cycle recruitment service.
- Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships with senior stakeholders in a matrix environment and experience of working with a highly demanding client group and high volume hiring.
- Possess strong negotiation, influencing, and conflict resolution skills and is comfortable communicating and influencing at all levels of seniority.
- Ability to preempt contentious disputes and to use mediation, negotiation and other forms of collective action to avoid costly and time consuming disputes.
- Appreciates and understands the need for confidentiality and deals with all HR issues in a discreet and sensitive way.
- An understanding of regulation within Financial Services hiring.
- Experience of competency/situational interviewing.
- Familiarity with market trends, salary levels, competitor activity and able to compare this to our client's strategy -- ability to use this information to compile market information reports for varying lines.
- The ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines.
- Role model behaviours and collaborative mindset.
- The ability to work on several tasks concurrently, and respond to customer queries and transactions within tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and quality awareness. Able to identify potential risks, existing issues and to resolve them promptly, escalating as appropriate.
- A team player, flexible and able to collaborate with HR colleagues to deliver exceptional service.
- IT Systems/Tools -- Excel (intermediate level), hiring ATS and internal databases etc
A competitive base salary and package depending on experience