A leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks a Senior Recruiter - 6 Month FTC to be responsible for helping drive the full recruiting strategy for our client in the EMEA region. The role will deliver continuous improvements in the quality, time and cost of hiring and will be key in delivering business results.
A leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
A Senior Recruiter - 6 Month FTC to:
- Manage business and HR relationships within the EMEA region.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and business unit leaders understand requirements, source and deliver high calibre candidates for roles across EMEA.
- You will be responsible for recruiting across a business are of our client, throughout all of EMEA and across all job families.
- Strong relationship management skills, agility, and ability to pivot from one role to the next is critical for success
- Educate and influence business leaders and HR to change current practices, where necessary, and promote recruitment best practices.
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas to improve and to ensure best practices at all times.
- Help TA team identify target companies, user groups and professional associations.
- Manages projects including email marketing, competitor organisational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities.
- Assessing the need for and organising appropriate career campaigns (Webinars, social media, etc.).
- Provide knowledge of new and innovative search methodologies and tools and the ability and drive to continually explore/test/maximise sourcing strategies. This includes exploration and adoption of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning based tools at all levels of the search process (branding, engagement, sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing).
- Manage internal candidates, employee referrals, and pipelines, paying special attention to their needs.
- Maintain strong understanding of our client's business and industry.
- Ability to conduct cold approaches and convert into commitment, via linkage to our client's Global Employee Value Proposition.
- Provide expert advice, data and recommendations to Hiring Managers to support key recruiting decisions.
- Provide interview guidelines and advice to Hiring Managers, including facilitating interview training when needed.
- Focus on new and innovative techniques to ensure a positive candidate experience, for both hired and declined candidates, to reinforce our client's brand reputation.
- Own relationship with external agencies, when required, within a controlled framework and aligned to other business areas.
- Inform necessary changes to the global client policies; Immigration, Relocation, Agency, Referrals, Offer Letters. Ensure TA team is up to speed on them.
- Work with Rewards, Legal, Benefits, Relocation and Immigration in an effective, efficient manner
A Senior Recruiter - 6 Month FTC with:
- BA/BS in Business or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years' of EMEA recruitment experience in house or a hybrid of recruitment agency experience and in house required.
- 5+ years' experience in search.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead and high capability of delivering results.
- Strong business acumen combined with strategic business partnership and consulting which delivers tangible results.
- Ability to effectively collaborate across organisation boundaries.
- Fluency of multiple languages in the region (German, French, Spanish, Italian etc.).
- Experience working in an environment using agile methodologies.
A competitive Fixed Term Contract base salary and benefits depending on experience.