We're looking for a flexible and self-motivated individual, who enjoys working within a varied, demanding, and fast paced environment, that offers great scope for development and progression.
This role is remote based with one to two days a week in the office in Central London as required.
- Managing candidates internally and externally in job application and interview processes across countries
- Managing secondment processes, offers and relevant legal requirements
- Setting up files for inbound and outbound candidates, coordinating all processes
- Managing relevant Visa applications for new hires and secondees
- Set up of expenses process relevant to each employee, liaising with payroll and expenses authorisations
- Supporting the Global Mobility advisory team with any paperwork or other administration
Suitable applicants will be experienced HR Administrators or Assistants. It would be an advantage to have previous relocation/global mobility experience, including corporate visa applications. You will possess strong communication skills and the ability to build good relationships across the business.
You will have gravitas, a professional demeanour, be flexible in your approach and have the ability to work on your own, as well as across other teams and countries. Strong organisation skills and attention to detail are also pre-requisites.
If you have the above experience and are keen to secure a role where you can develop and progress a career in HR, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.