We have a current opportunity for a Talent Partner on a permanent basis. The position will be based in london. For further information about this position please apply.
Key accountabilities and outputs:
Delivering the business' Talent needs
- A credible and trusted business partner to senior leaders and their teams within the business area building a robust understanding of their current and future business needs and resourcing requirements.
- Bring market insight to HR Business Partners to help shape future organisations design
- Working collaboratively with the Talent & Development Manager and HR Business Partners, at developing a robust understanding the internal talent landscape and leveraging this in proactively mapping and mining the external talent market. Thereby providing key insights on current and future capability requirements and market trends to enable effective recruitment of talent for the current and future needs.
- Support the Talent & Development Manager in the development of the overall Asahi Talent Acquisition strategy and Talent Acquisition Plan.
- Champion internal mobility across the business, working with other Talent Acquisition Business Partners and HR Business Partners to strengthen succession plans.
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to understand talent resourcing needs, formulating a robust action plan to deliver talent and build a future pipeline of talent for core roles.
- Utilise social media (e.g. LinkedIn) and build talent pipelines to develop attraction and support the delivery of diverse talent to fulfil the current and future resourcing needs.
- Oversee the end to end candidate experience, ensuring the employer brand image is consistent for each candidate.
- Own all hiring activity across business area, utilising 'direct hire' methodology wherever possible to meet the business need.
- Work with the Talent & Development Manager to identify the appropriate use of agencies for hiring purposes ensuring the use of the Preferred Suppliers List.
- Utilise referrals to identify future talent.
Driving improved Talent Acquisition capability
- Coach and provide advice to hiring managers on recruitment policies and procedures, best practice selection process, competency frameworks and interview techniques.
- Conduct competency-based interviews with line managers. Keep up to date interview guides.
- Ensure the ATS is always kept up-to-date with candidate information.
- Keep up-to-date with new recruitment practices and ensure these are incorporated into existing processes where possible.