HR Manager required to oversee HR across 4 key sites in Nottinghamshire / Leicestershire. Generalist HR role including all key aspects of HR such as ER, Recruitment and working closely with managers.
Logistics / Distribution business.
As Interim HR Manager across 3 sites in the East Midlands (mainly Nottinghamshire & Leicestershire) you will work closely with Managers, embedding values, driving engagement, change and the people agenda. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting managers in the provision of sound and consistent advice.
- Ensuring best practice related to recruitment processes and retention.
- Developing line management capability.
- Organisation design.
- Ongoing development of Trade Union relationships in relation to employee relations.
- Supporting the appraisal process and providing input to senior leaders regarding development plans.
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the fostering of a high performance and recognition culture.
- Proactive approach to talent management and succession planning processes across the sites in particular the identification and development of high potential colleagues.
Strong HR Generalist.
Experienced in TUPE and ideally a related sector.
Ability to work autonomously, within a fast-paced environment and build excellent relationships with site managers.
Up to £55,000 per annum + car allowance