HR System Specialist required for a 3 month Fixed Term Contract based in London.
MUST have previous experience with KRONOS & SAP HR.
I am working with a leading Global Retail Brand based in London.
As HR System Specialist you will be part of the HR team. You will be responsible for all system support (KRONOS & SAP HR) functions including both day to day running like solving queries, development, implementation and project work especially around Time & Attendance system across all stores.
Other key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Identify and recommend changes to improve functionality in line with business needs.
- This role will also deliver and support with training needs across the business, and work in partnership with the wider HR team, Payroll, Operations and Finance teams to meet business objectives.
- Operate as main point of contact for Retail HR, supporting any post go live requests/configuration.
The successful HR System Specialist will posses the following skills and attributes:
- 2+ years of experience as a system specialist or in a similar role (preferable retail industry)
- Strong knowledge of project & people management
- Ability to analyse and improve systems & current processes
- Strong strategic & agile thinking skills
- MS Office experience including Outlook, Word Excel (pivot tables/graphics), Access & data management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
Initially this is a 3 month fixed term contract.
- Hybrid working available
- Competitive salary paying up to £40,000 for the right candidate.