Our well known Yorkshire based client is looking for HR Project Managers to lead on a number of specialisms, including LMS development, organisational development and reward and pay.
A leading Yorkshire service industry going through massive HR transformation.
The HR Project Manager will be aligned to a specific business area and provide both the project management and subject expertise where possible. Areas of expertise include, LMS development, Organisational Development, and Reward & Pay.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully delivering complex projects, or simple sub-projects of work in line with approved business cases
- Take the lead on successful project and sub-project delivery, and manage suitable resources, and a variety of stakeholders including contract partners and internal stakeholders across the wider business
- Ensure that projects of work are delivered to scope, time, cost, and quality; that project risks are managed in line with business targets, whilst at all times ensuring health and safety, regulatory and statutory compliance is achieved
To be successful in this role as HR Project Manager you will need to have managed a number of HR projects in a large scale transformation environment. You will also be/have:
- Proven track record of project management, planning, and financial / budget management
- Experience and knowledge of HR transformation programmes, ideally within one of the areas including LMS system development, Organisational Development and Target Operating Model Development, and Reward/Pay programmes
- Ideally a project management qualification such as Prince2 or APM
- Experience of leadership and managing multi-disciplinary teams through the project life cycle, and experience of managing large workloads of multiple projects concurrently
The HR Project Manager roles are available on either a permanent or fixed term basis
- Salary £45-70k dependent on experience
- Remote working with occasional travel to Leeds (once or twice a month)
- Flexible working options available