Payroll Associate - £25K - Professional Services - Reading
Currently fully remote, but will become hybrid!
My client is an iconic business known globally for its superb offering and client services.
Due to growth, they are in pursuit of a Payroll Specialist to join their team in a permanent capacity.
Duties for the successful candidate include-
-making sure all relevant payroll information is put on the database including for the starters and leavers, as well as for benefits and allowances
-understanding the payroll software used and putting it into practice
-having a knowledge of various legislation that affects payroll such as current PAYE and NIC policies
-being able to calculate leavers pay if they depart mid-month, as well as processing P45 forms
To be considered successful, the ideal applicant must -
- have strong experience in UK payroll
- exposure to ADP will be highly regarded, not essential
- being able to adapt in a team where every day is different
- able to work in an ever-changing environment
- be able to commute into the office when required
- enjoy and have the ability to work on large volume payroll,
If you are interested in working in a forward thinking global business - APPLY TODAY!