1 year contract - HR Administrator - £20,000
Your new company
I am currently supporting a well known FMCG who is a leader within their field in manufacturing.They are on the market looking to recruit for an HR Administrator to join the HR function on a 1 year FTC to cover a maternity period. My client is looking for an experienced HR Administrator who can hit the ground running and support the HR function during a busy period.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be involved within all HR duties and helping with reception if needs arise. This is a generic HR Administrator role;
- Monitoring the HR Inbox
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers
- Supporting on payroll
- Act as system administrator for Success Factors and Kronos systems
- Carry out all the administrative processes in the recruitment process
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR department
- Assist in formal meetings, such as employee disciplinary, grievance
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you need experience within a similar HR role.
You will also need to be able to travel to site daily.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.