Newly created role for HR Assistant. Full time or part time hours available. Hybrid working £25/28K
Your new company
A newly created position of HR Assistant has arisen due to the growth of the business. As HR Assistant you will support the HR Manager in all aspects of HR Administration for a small business based in Grays.This position offers a lot of flexibility. Applications from applicants looking for either full time or part time hours are welcome.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a professional, efficient and effective HR administration service.
Your new role
- Undertake the administration of the recruitment & selection process
- Ensure all newly appointed staff are subject to necessary vetting checks
- Using templates, draw up and issue offer letters and contracts of employment
- Conduct new starter inductions
- Liaise with Managers to compile new starter packs
- Update confidential staff records
- Respond to HR administrative queries
- Produce standard HR administrative documents
- Undertake DBS checks
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have experience of working within a HR department in a support capacity and have completed the CIPD certificate either Level 3 or 5. You will have experience of managing administrative systems (both electronic and paper based). Experience of advising on HR policy would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
A competitive starting salary
28 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.