Oakleaf are delighted to be partering with a great global strategy firm to add a Senior Coordinator to their growing Career Services team based in London.
As a Career Services Senior Coordinator, you will support employees and alumni in the London office in thinking through their career options and pathways. For leaving staff, you will help to build the best possible end-to-end experience in transitioning out of the organisation and networking into roles at new companies.
The role combines relationship building, 1-on-1 coaching and support, influencing, and project management in support of new business initiatives.
- You will help to reflect on individual's goals and strengths into job sourcing strategies or new career paths and relationship management to find the right role Matching/placement & job search support
- You will match supply and demand: leveraging knowledge of staff/alumni career interests and knowledge of external job openings to match people with potential roles and ensuring all staff have a breadth of opportunities available to them when they leave the business
- You will provide tactical job search support including interview preparation, resume, and cover letters, offer negotiation including offer benchmarking
- You will partner cross-regionally with various career services colleagues to strengthen capabilities, share best practices and broadening the agenda
-You understand the hiring landscape of large, regional companies that have successful career paths for staff and maintain a relationship with those companies
- You will develop connections with Alumni to understand their team's hiring needs as an important sourcing opportunity; supporting alumni who are considering a job change
What they are looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in an all-round Recruiting, Staffing or HR position, preferably in a busy professional services environment
- Master's degree or equivalent, a coaching education is a strong plus
- Experience with implementing and managing HR projects
- Experience in engaging and managing senior stakeholders