An immediately available HR Business Partner to support an organisation with BAU activities as well as some key project, such as appraisals, mental health, training for SLT and developing the overall strategy. The role is based in London for approximately 6 months.
A London Higher Education Institution
Circa 20,000 students
A HR Business Partner (Temporary) to:
- Partner with senior leaders and stakeholders
- Provide high quality strategic advice
- BAU activities:
- Organisational design, culture, talent management, people management, workforce planning.
- Support and lead on some key projects: appraisals, mental health, training for SLT and developing the overall strategy.
- Supporting the business as a HR expert
A HR Business Partner (Temporary) with:
- Higher Education Experience
- Immediately Available
- Able to deal with ambiguity and build relationships quickly
Immediately Available HR Business Partner (Temporary)
London Based - Hybrid
6 month FTC