Senior Manager - Learning and Development - Digital Content Specialist London Hybrid Working Permanent Up to £90,000
Your new company
This role is working for one of the Big 4 consultancy firms who are investing in their digital learning team, to enable them to support their growing client's needs.
Your new role
The role of the Senior Manager is to deliver immediate help to their clients but also indemnify their clients long- and short-term digital learning requirements within their workforce. The successful individual will also lead on client engagement, including the creation and deployment of learning programmes using Learning Designers, Learning Developers and SME's for delivery of programmes, including facilitation, with a particular focus on systems learning opportunities.
- You will be a part of the leadership team, working with the management team to build capability and capacity across the team internationally
- You will be working with a developed a library of re-usable digital content, but you will be required to lead on innovate ideas and design of programmes
- You will be responsible for partnering with organisations to develop their learning and development content
- Build relationships within various client groups, including internal stakeholders
- Win and deliver client learning to external organisations
- Design and deliver a range of learning and development models- focusing on apps and technology
- Act as a senior manager to Learning and Development specialists, advise on area of improvements, guide, and mentor
- Partner with external organisations by designing and delivering training on systems and off-the-shelf digital topics
- Deliver blended, and classroom training (virtual and face to face) courses, as well as bespoke design and delivery of learning programmes
- Own propositions and evolve these propositions to continue to meet the changing needs of clients
- Lead learning solutions for clients with an initial focus on the Finance, HR and Procurement areas
What you'll need to succeed
This organisation is looking for someone to join them as soon as possible and are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Senior Management experience within a learning department Recent experience of working within one of the big 4
- Experience of undertaking assessment of digital learning solution options (scoping, feasibility, design, services costing, deliverables, completion criteria, etc)
- Proven track record of advising customers on latest digital and technologic trends within learning and development
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and capability across learning and development teams to promote best practice
- A forward thinker who always is seeking improvement within services and processes
- Commercially astute and be able to identify areas of growth opportunities
- Be an individual who can inform, persuade, and advise both internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in writing and delivering systems training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.