We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior L&D Manager on a permanent basis for a fast-moving consumer business.
As the business continues to grow, they have a newly created opportunity for a Senior Learning & Development Manager to lead their L&D function.
Reporting to the Head of HR and managing a (soon to be hired) L&D Coordinator, this is a fantastic role for someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment, who is passionate about using effective and creative approaches to L&D to help our people be their very best, and who loves innovating, building and scaling learning experiences. With a
hands on approach, you will be equally at home designing strategic L&D solutions to rolling up your sleeves to implement and deliver across multiple sites.
What you'll need
Helping them to continuously grow their team capability, you will have a demonstrable track record of the following:
● Proven experience of having helped establish a high performing development function in a fast-paced environment
● Proven experience in delivering all elements of the training cycle, from design to delivery.
● Substantial experience of design and delivery of an extensive range of development initiatives and methodologies
● A good network of external learning providers and solutions
● Budget management experience
● Proven strong project/programme management and delivery experience,
particularly in Manager capabilities
● Experienced in best practice development teams [possibly blue chip type
companies] and also operated in S.M.E
● Creative and innovative
● Commercially savvy and can demonstrate L&D return on invest
● A confident communicator across all levels of the business with a proactive and solutions based style
● Strong problem solving skills with a passion for dealing with open-ended, even ambiguous challenges
● Highly organised, flexible team player with excellent prioritisation, strong follow-up skills and an eye for detail
● Comfortable working autonomously and as part of a stakeholder team
The position will be based in London and will allow hybrid working. For further information about this position please apply.