My client is a renowned global accountancy and consulting firm that operate in over 100 countries. They're looking for an immediately available workday planning analyst to work remotely.
This role's objective is to help the head of strategic workforce planning to develop a new skills framework.
This opportunity will allow the successful candidate entry into one of the fastest growing accountancy firms.
The roles main responsibilities:
* Provide support for designing and developing frameworks in skill and capability
* As part of this role you will arrange, organise, and research a variety of skills and capability data
* Deliver research and findings to a team for development.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must:
* Be able to work with a level of urgency and initiative
* Ideally have an interest in workforce skills, skill development, personal development, career paths and internal mobility.
* Hold an understanding of workforce