Global Law Firm
We have partnered with a highly respected law firm based in Central London to help with their search for a Future Talent Adviser. This is leading law firm with excellent opportunities to further develop your career in HR.
The Future Talent Adviser will form a part of an innovative team and will be primarily responsible for managing the trainee solicitors' rotations process and support their training and development.
Additionally, the role will also have a strong element of recruitment where the candidate will be required to attend career fairs and other relevant marketing events targeting entry level staff. They will also have to liaise with external recruiters to attract a diverse talent pool.
The candidate will also be expected to collaborate with the Social Impact Assistant in the design and delivery of other L&D projects and workshops.
The successful candidate will be communicative and innovative, with proven experience leading L&D projects. They will be approachable and will be expected to hit the ground running as soon as they start.
- Organise and manage the seat move process for all graduate staff, apprentices, scholars and to ensure the process runs efficiently.
- Supporting on end-to- end recruitment cycle for all graduates and school leaver opportunities available in the firm.
- Host open days, workshops, insight sessions to target entry-level starters.
- Create social media content to engage target market.
- Manage trainee social impact programmes.
- Coaching sessions for students.
- Onboarding and inductions for students and help with financial assistance i.e payroll changes.
- Use Core HR to input employee data and generate employee reports.
- Proven experience of a similar role ideally with extensive experience leading L&D projects.
- Degree qualified.
- Proven experience in Coaching and Interviewing.
- Ability to work well in a team and build strong rapports with others.
- Extremely organised and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Previous HR Information Systems experience.