A highly reputable FTSE 250 Financial Services Company is looking for a Senior Business Manager within HR for an 18 month FTC. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and add value in a company going through an exciting transformation.
You will be providing high quality support to the Group HR Director, acting as a key point of contact and enabling them in their leadership of the HR function and the Executive Team. Understanding their priorities, performance and risk you will work closely with their direct reports ensuring all deliverables are met.
Salary: £70000 to £80000
Length: 18 month FTC with the potential of a perm opportunity afterwards
- Supporting the HR Director with preparing and gathering information for presentations and Board reports
- Supporting with monitoring the delivery plan to deliver on business objectives
- Contributing to the preparation and implementation of strategic planning of the HR function
- Collating information from Group functions, developing and writing Board reports
- Managing the day to day activity and delegating workloads
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with the offices of the Chief Executive and the Board members
- Working closely with the EA to focus activity on the Group Head of HR's time and priorities
Skills and Experience
- You must have gained the above Business Manager experience within Financial Services
- Have some experience within HR or demonstrate a strong understanding of the function
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and capacity of strategic and logical thinking
- Must have experience of writing management reports and presentations at senior level
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and present data.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines