A long standing, government culture sector body based in the Manchester City Centre seeking an established HR professional to join their team. Collaborative, welcoming environment with a close-knit HR team. The ideal candidate will be resilient, robust, able to work well autonomously managing their own workload as they go and be open to continuous learning and development.
Your New Role
In your new role you will be expected to provide a high quality, professional HR administrative and advisory service to the organisation through the Human Resources Shared Service and to maintain effective HR systems and practices. You will contribute to the organisation's commitment to diversity, promoting a diversity perspective in all aspects of the post's objectives and activities.
You will support with all Key HR processes including Recruitment administration, coaching/upskilling management, managing the HR database and a central email inbox - supporting regarding all HR queries, the employee lifecycle (changes, leavers ect), payroll support and advice on all aspects of company policy and procedure.
Within this role, attention to detail is key. It is essential that you are extremely organised and have excellent communication and management skills to excel. The successful candidate will be a HR professional with previous experience dealing with the below.
- Provide general HR support and advice to staff and line management by responding to written, email and telephone enquiries in a range of areas including recruitment and the application of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage recruitment process as vacancies arise across the organisation including selection of the most appropriate media channels for advertising
- Prepare and issue new starter packs and all other forms of correspondence to staff including notification of changes to pay and terms and conditions of employment, family leave, leaver documentation etc
- Carry out calculations in relation to pay, annual leave and redundancies
- Assist the Head of the HR Service Centre and members of the Corporate HR team in managing relationship with various suppliers
- Responsibility for coordinating monthly payroll and pension administration and changes
- Input and maintain personnel and payroll data onto relevant databases ensuring that information is accurate and timely
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with staff, management the corporate human resources team and service providers as necessary
- Generate purchase orders on the Finance system where necessary
- Undertake other roles and administrative duties as require
What You will need:
- Great organisational skills and be able to plan, organise and prioritise workload.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills.
What you will receive:
- Hybrid Working
- 25 Days Holiday (an extra day per full year of service up to 30 days)
- Christmas Shutdown
- Excellent Pension Scheme - (company input of up to 19%)
- Close knit team - Work events ect
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.