Fast paced in house recruiter role with the opportunity to shape the company as it goes through national growth. Work alongside the HR team to find the best Talent to aid in our expansion.
A successful electrical compliance testing company that have been operating for over twenty years. We provide electrical testing services for many long standing clients such as Rolls Royce, Chewton Glen Hotel, Sunseeker, Princes Foods and The University of Winchester.
Passionate about delivering bespoke solutions to our clients offering quality and expertise to our clients. We have attention to detail in all that we do and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
· Develop and maintain a resourcing strategy for the business
· Develop resourcing processes for each department, sales and technical
· Work with the senior leadership team to develop recruitment training
· Writing adverts
· Screening potential candidates
· Managing LinkedIn networking and engagement
· Client communication
· Searching job boards
· Managing HR Portal
· Build database of potential employees
The successful candidate will ideally have:
· Significant in-house or agency recruitment experience
· Expert knowledge of a variety of recruitment techniques - across media, websites, agencies
· Experience of running multi vacancy campaigns
· Assertiveness and excellent relationship management skills
· A level of independence and professionalism to take the lead as needed
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organisational skills
· Confidence and strong facilitation and presentation skills
£40000 - £45000 pro rota + commission.
Free on site parking, hybrid working, 28 days holiday + birthday off