Recruitment Advisor - 12 months FTC
Location: Remote working/ 2-3 days onsite Liverpool
Salary: up to £40,000
The role of Recruitment Advisor is a pivotal role within this global business which is putting a lot of investment and value into their Internal Recruitment function and so supporting the Recruitment Lead and wider Recruitment Centre of Excellence, you will play a critical role in continuing the journey to become an industry-leading recruitment operation.
Concentrating on global corporate functions recruitment, you will be managing end-to-end recruitment campaigns in close collaboration with hiring managers across different areas of business, in locations across the world.
The roles you will recruit for will range from entry level roles up to more complex experienced hire vacancies, so a versatile and innovative approach to different types sourcing and attraction will be key to success.
Key responsibilities include;
* Management of the end to end recruitment process, partnering with hiring managers and the wider HR team to attract and hire the best talent into the functions to which you are aligned.
* Be the subject matter expert on all recruitment matters within the business areas to which you are aligned, advising on all aspects of the process from planning and attraction to sourcing, assessment and selection.
* Work closely and consultatively with the Recruitment Lead and wider HR Team, providing advice & guidance and regular updates on all recruitment activities and initiatives.
* Proactive use of direct sourcing methods to increase candidate engagement whilst developing talent pools and pipelines for business-critical vacancies and future requirements in business areas with typically high volumes of recruitment.
* Manage relationships with recruitment agencies and external stakeholders, regularly monitoring service levels and ensuring business processes and terms of business are adhered to.
* Provide a first class candidate and client experience throughout the recruitment process.
An excellent communicator at all levels, you'll be partnering with hiring managers as well as the wider HR team to support the successful delivery of all recruitment campaigns, being the subject matter expert and supporting them at every stage of the process from planning to sourcing and selection and supporting the offer management process.
If you are a Recruitment Specialist looking for an opportunity to really make an impact and have your voice heard, feel free to get in touch for a confidential conversation or apply today!