Your new company
Our client in the construction industry and one of the leading contractors in the UK are currently recruiting for a HR Officer.
Your new role
Reporting to the Group HR Manager this role contributes to the delivery of the Company's HR Strategy, policies and procedures by providing an expert service of advice and guidance to line managers and employees. Main duties and responsibilities as follows:
- Supports all HR processes in the employee lifecycle
- Supports HR manager with employee relations, engagement, performance management, appraisals, absences
- Organises recruitment and selection of roles when required
- Supports with weekly and monthly payroll
- Prepares letters, contracts, onboarding documents and other documents
- Contributes to maintenance of HR database
- Responsible for HR inbox
- Training course bookings and associated admin
- Assists with production of KPI measures, grant claiming & reports
- Make recommendations to improve processes, procedures and productivity
This is a full time role 37.5 hours Monday to Friday with flexibility on start and finish times and hybrid option to work from home 1-2 days a week.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role the client are looking for experienced HR professionals who are confident, motivated and have a can-do attitude to anything thrown their way in a busy and changing environment. There is an excellent opportunity here to work across the six different brands in this organisation all who offer their own culture and requirements giving the successful candidate access to gain a wide range of people skills and experience.
You will need experience supporting management on all HR processes in the employee lifecycle and have experience in ER, employee engagement strategies, performance management, appraisals, absences and ideally have experience managing a HR database.
What you'll get in return
Basic salary £25,000
Flexible working hours
Modern working environment with excellent facilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.