Head of HR / Talent Management Standalone in scale up SME
£80,000 - £120,000 + Package dependant on bonus London based
Your new company
This organisation has been operating for 30 years and have now emerged into the UK Legal & Financial services market since 2021 and are planning on rapid scale up growth. The organisation operates in a 'Partner' model and have 6 Senior Stakeholders based in London, ranging from the Legal Counsel, MD to Head of Marketing. With their growth plans, they are aiming to be 1 of the Top 5 legal firms that specialise in the financial markets.
Your new role
This role is a standalone, Head of Human Resources, which will directly report into the Managing Director. For the first 2 years your role will be predominantly focused on the Talent Management side of the business during scale up, which will allow you to build up the organisation to what it aspires to be.
The opportunities are endless, and you will be able to establish a HR team around you in upcoming years. Assessing current positions and aligning your talent management and workforce planning strategies against business growth plans.
- Advising senior partners on roles which need to be recruited for to allow others to specialise in their profession
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of all new staff
- Full employee life cycle including onboarding
- Support and educate partners on talent management including performance management
- Partner with external and internal stakeholders to implement processes, such as reward and benefits platforms Succession planning and appraisals
What you'll need to succeed
Due to the dynamics of the organisation, they are looking for a key influencer who will support and drive the business forward to where it needs to be. Even though focused on Talent Management whilst in scale up, you will have to be an experienced HR generalist who can advise on things such as employee engagement, employee relations and benefits.
- Extensive talent and performance management experience Confident commutator with senior ExCo stakeholders
- Experience in working in a scale up organisation, ideally in FinTech or Financial Services
- Proven ability to coach and educate internal stakeholders of gaps in the business and showcase a growth plan Ability to work in an agile and fast paced environment, you will have to be a forward thinker and not afraid to bring ideas to the table
- Ideally experience with working in a EMEA or global organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.