Based between Leicester and St Neots with some WFH
Working for a fast paced and growing organisation, you will be partnering with the senior leadership team and their direct reports to devise and deliver the HR Strategy.. You will provide challenge and consistent approaches in building people capability, talent and succession, organisational design etc. to achieve shared organisational objectives. Acting as the people expert you will lead transformational projects to enhance people experience and deliver a high performing culture.
Key focus areas will be:
- Translating the HR strategy into an HR road map and deliver this through your colleagues in the People team
- Drive a high performance culture across the business, identifying talent and creating development plans to retain and develop these individuals.
- Lead the people agenda for large scale transformation projects
- Deliver people metrics for provide insight and support business initiatives
- Engage proactively with colleagues across the business to create a fantastic employee experience
A potentially career defining role, reporting into the People Director, to drive a high performing people agenda and impact on a great place to work. You will have experience working in a fast paced organisation, be comfortable with some ambiguity, embrace change and be steadfastly positive. In return you will be joining a business with a plan and be able to stay – I was part of that.