HR Manager, up to £55k pa, part time - flexible on which hours and which days, permanent, Swindon office based
Your new company
This is great opportunity to join a UK environmentally focused technology company and project developer within their Swindon plant.
Your new role
24 hours per week/3 days per week - to be worked flexibly in line with requirements. Expected to work from the office in Swindon but could accommodate some home working and/or school hours. This role is a permanent role and is designed to assist the Chief Executive Officer and operations team with the establishment and ongoing support of performance review and monitoring processes, recruitment for a variety of roles and overall responsibility for the human resources function.
- Assisting with all HR matters relating to the full employment lifecycle, including but not limited to recruitment, offer letters, contracts of employment, probation periods and monitoring, employment changes, references and leavers.
- Establishment of the performance monitoring and review processes across the company
- Assist with the recruitment of all new hires across the business including plant operations, engineering, finance and support
- Conduct regular meetings with all employees to assess performance and job satisfaction
- Liaise with the operations team to determine their hiring requirements and assist in identifying and interviewing appropriate candidates
- Drive continuous improvement in performance across all teams with a specific initial focus on the operations team
- Document and update human resources policies and ensure that employees are well trained educated on the policies as required
- Administer and record all human resources functions including onboarding, exit, annual reviews, implementation of training programs and other applicable activities.
- Assist with the organisation of appropriate training and development programmes
- Take direction from the Chief Executive Officer and other managers as to the prioritisation of work and the timelines required
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven and significant work experience in human resources, ideally in a role that included operational plant or manufacturing operations.
- Experience in the establishment and implementation of performance monitoring and review processes.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with an ability to adjust to multiple demands.
- Ability to work as part of a wider team and to work independently.
- Proven ability to plan, organise, monitor and report on work activities undertaken.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office.
- Desire to be challenged and to take on additional responsibilities over time.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.