The people team are looking for a Senior HR Advisor/HR Business Partner to join the team and act as trusted advisor, coach and consultant to our leaders and people managers by building strong relationships and providing a commercial people perspective.
My client is an omni-channel retailer, selling in several countries with websites across the globe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as trusted advisor, coach and consultant to our leaders and people managers by building strong relationships and providing a commercial people perspective.
- Facilitate a culture of high performance, helping develop and retain our great talent and taking action to eliminate under performance.
- Provide creative solutions to ER challenges, keeping abreast of all legislative changes and best practice, implementing solutions
- Work closely with the People Operations team to ensure all our people information is up to date, relevant and on brand.
- Spend time working with people managers, the Learning and Talent team and other People BPS to improve and grow our talent by delivering creative and innovative training solutions.
- Support the TA team to recruit the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Advise and support on the people budget for their area.
- Experience in a similar role, either Senior HR Advisor/HR Business Partner level
- Experience in a commercial environment, with demonstrable skills working at pace and under pressure
- The ability to challenge stakeholders in a positive way
- Excellent communications skills and an analytical mind
£40,000 - £45,000
9 month contract