HR Advisor based in Harlow. Great development opportunity £35/38K
Your new company
A HR Advisor is required for a international organisation based in Harlow. The organisation has grown substantially having recently acquired several new companies. This is an excellent role that offers development over time to become the HR Manager. Working within a small HR team you will work closely with the HR Director on the delivery of organisational objectives.
Your new role
To manage the recruitment activities for the business:-
- Ensuring that internal recruitment processes and approvals are managed effectively
- Liaison with external recruitment consultants
- Utilise Linkedin for direct recruitment campaigns
- Advertising internal vacancies and approval of external advertising
- Co-ordinate interviews, Co-ordinate recruitment report
- Update cost centre budget with recruitment spends
To manage the resourcing and control of temporary labour:-
- Conduct weekly temp reviews with the Plant Manager / Operations
- Liaise with external temp agency to meet sign off demands
- Maintain temp records (starters/leavers)
- Manage relationship with Temp supplier / quality issues
To manage the production of employment offers/contracts: -
- Liaise with payroll, IT and training functions to ensure relevant information is supplied
- Carry out inductions for all new employees in conjunction with the line manager
- Comply with internal audit requirements
- Co-ordinate new starter announcements
- Update system and organisational charts
To carry out administration relating to changes to employees positions, terms/conditions and updating of records:-
- Ensure internal sign off processes and approvals are adhered to
- Communicate appropriate announcements pertaining to the change
- Update & maintain accurate manual and computerised employee records to comply with Company and statutory requirements.
- Update payroll/IT functions
To prepare/produce various reports as required by the HR Manager:
- Monthly headcount position
- Monthly temp figures
- Monthly turnover
What you'll need to succeed
This role would suit a HR Generalist that enjoys recruitment as its a large part of the role. The Manager is seeking an individual that is confident to challenge processes and is committed to making positive changes to ensure the work environment is the best it can be. You will be committed to continuous improvement and comfortable supporting all levels of managers and staff from MD level to operatives.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of £35,000 - £38,00 depending on experience. This role is a great development opportunity for someone that wants to progress to HR manager. Pension, Life assurance, Employee assistance programme, 24.5 days holiday & Bank holidays. 2pm finish on Friday's.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.