Your new company
Our manufacturing client in Melton Mowbray are currently seeking a HR Officer to join their established and busy HR team to support in a generalist role with a focus on ER case work.
Your new role
Supporting the Senior HR Officer and supported by a HR Advisor you will work closely with the site management team overseeing c.300 employees in a generalist HR officer role with a focus on case management. . Main duties and responsibilities as follows:
- Supports all HR processes in the employee lifecycle
- 2 days a week working on disciplinaries & grievances with site management
- Organises recruitment and selection of roles when required
- Prepares letters, contracts, onboarding documents and other documents
- Writing outcome reports
- Contributes to maintenance of HR database
- Assists with production of KPI measures, grant claiming & reports
- Make recommendations to improve processes, procedures and productivity
This is a full time site based role in Melton Mowbray working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role the client are looking for CIPD Level 3 or higher qualified HR professionals with recent relevant experience in a HR officer / advisor role, ideally in a manufacturing or similar fast paced environment. You will need experience handling high volumes of casework, be competent dealing with disciplinaries and grievances and be confident to work in a fast paced high volume environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and well respected organisation where you can through training and develop really expand your HR experience and knowledge. Over time the organisation can support you through further studies and development
What you'll get in return
- Long service awards (up to £500)
- Discounts at local restaurants, cafes and a local gym
- Discounted food on the industrial estate
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free mental health support
- Full training provided
- Free onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.