Our client, a highly ethical, sustainable FMCG organisation with offices based in Andover and Wimbledon. They have an outstanding culture underpinned by an inclusive fun and vibrant place to work. They are seeking to recruit their first dedicated Talent Acquisition professional to join their team on a permanent basis. You will own the process and have oversight for both strategic and operational responsibilities and really have the chance to make this your own! Our client offers hybrid and flexible working with core hours of: Monday - Thursday 10am-4pm and Friday 10am-3pm
You will provide a full range of recruitment advice and services to support the needs of the business. In this recruitment role, you will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle working with recruiting managers from across the business. You will build good working relationships with the People team, recruiting managers, external agencies and providers. You'll be adept at developing innovative recruitment strategies to meet recruitment needs and develop their recruitment brand, so that it is recognised externally as a great place to work.
- Working with all departments to ensure a robust recruitment and selection process is carried out in order to attract high calibre candidates.
- Continually review and update the recruitment toolkit.
- Develop creative and innovative methods to promote and raise the profile of the organisation. Chose relevant and affordable recruitment channels to attract high quality candidates.
- Arrange and or attend recruitment fairs, develop original recruitment methods and incentive schemes
- Write attractive advertisements in line with the company values to reach the right audience
- Taking ownership of the candidate journey and experience, ensuring maximum success at each stage of the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Organise interviews and other selection processes, attend interviews as required
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are completed, updating of internal candidate records, and feedback to candidates
- Handling all advert responses in a timely manner, carrying out an initial sift of candidates where appropriate.
- Interfacing with candidates via phone, email and social media in a professional, confident, and friendly manner representing the organisation.
- Contribute towards the development of recruitment policies and procedures in line with legal requirements and best practice.
- Collect and provide meaningful recruitment statistics/reports.
- Keep up to date with recruitment legislation, including GDPR requirements to ensure best practice and compliance throughout the recruitment process.
- Deliver recruitment training to hiring managers.
- Manage and develop the ATS system to ensure it is meeting recruitment needs.
- Develop a talent pipeline for the operational teams.
- Progress and develop recruitment equality and inclusion initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the People team.
- Act as an ambassador for Corp values: make all decisions with our clients social and environmental impact in mind and look for opportunities, no matter how small, to use our business as a force for good.
Skills and Experience:
- You'll have strong, up to date, previous experience in recruitment
- Sound working knowledge of legislation and best practice around recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to develop effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Good at using Microsoft packages and competent at using an ATS.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A methodical approach and meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to generate innovate recruitment strategies
- A great attitude and willingness to muck in where necessary!
What our clients offer
- This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week, but flexibility considered. Role can be based from Andover or Wimbledon office.
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (FTE).
- Flexible working options considered.
- Up to 35% discount on products.
- Contributory pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.