REWARD MANAGER JOB - EAST MIDLANDS
Your new company
GLOBAL LOGISTICS BUSINESS
Your new role
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing a range of reward programs, including the annual cycle of reward events, researching and project managing reward initiatives as well as developing and presenting proposals to gain stakeholder approval. You will also be responsible for reward partnering with the wider Global and Local HR teams in the UK.
Key responsibilities will include
- Stakeholder management
- R&R trends reporting and analysis
- Job grading - conduct analysis and evaluation
- Executive compensation
- Supporting the annual salary review and end to end annual bonus
- Undertake appropriate benchmarking exercises in the area of both reward and recognition
- Ensure benefit proposition is easily explained and up to date, reflects our brand
- Ensure that all R&R contracts are up to date and maintained.
- Conduct regular account management meetings and escalate any contract issue with providers
- Progress the benefit and recognition platforms that we use and ensure high employee engagement
- GDPR champion within the area of R&R.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other business discipline - CIPD preferred
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of employee benefits and remuneration structures
- Competency in MS Office applications and Benefit systems/platforms
- Attention to detail and being able to confidently present data / analysis
- Demonstrable career experience built within reward & recognition
- Experience of compensation frameworks and grading systems
- Understanding of tax, pension, statutory reporting and appreciation of payroll processes.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- 40 hours per week
- Competitive benefits package
- Up to 10% bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.