Page Personnel HR are working with a legal firm in Manchester to recruit an HR Coordinator for a period of 12 months. The role will support the global workforce with all basic HR queries and administration. The firm are going through a period of transition and there may be potential for other opportunities within the business. The role offers hybrid working.
Our client are a global law firm with offices across 40 countries. Their Manchester office is recruiting for an HR Coordinator to support in the delivery of a comprehensive and high-quality administrative service across all core areas of HR. The role will initially be for a period of 12 months to facilitate transition. Hybrid working available.
The key responsibilities for the HR Coordinator are supporting with all HR administration, creating letters, contracts and ad hoc report generation, managing HR query inbox, delivering weekly HR induction for all new starters in the UK, monitoring sickness and absence, managing maternity cases, assisting with the delivery of projects, filing maintenance, working in collaboration with the wider HR team. The role is based in Manchester and offers hybrid working.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience or understanding within HR
- excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- computer literacy with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- experience in a professional services environment desirable
Our client offers a salary up to £30K, 12 month FTC, potential permanent opportunities, good benefits and hybrid working.