Oakleaf Partnership are working with a global sustainability company who have an opportunity for a Global Benefits Analyst / Specialist to come and join the team.
As the Global Benefits Specialist you will be reporting into the Head of Reward and will have a number of responsibilities including:
* Developing the company's benefits programme on a global basis
* Expanding the company's benefits portfolio and ensuring that benefits are competitive
* Producing benefits material that can be used for new starters
* Communicating benefits to the business and ensuring that employees know what benefits are available to them
* Supporting with the company's pension plans and working closely with brokers
We are looking for an experienced benefits specialist who has worked on an international level. Ideally you will have worked on US benefits. This role supports remote working.
To be considered, please apply accordingly