The role of the Learning & Development Advisor is to co-ordinate the delivery of academic and vocational training to a standard and to design and develop apprentice, undergraduate, graduate and other entry level programmes.
Global Manufacturing Organisation
The Learning & Development advisor is part of the HR team, reporting into the Learning & Development Specialist.
The role of the Learning & Development Advisor is to co-ordinate the delivery of academic and vocational training to a standard, which will comply with the appropriate UK government apprenticeship framework.
You will design and develop apprentice, undergraduate, graduate and other entry level programmes.
Key responsibilities are:
- Building relationships with external training providers, colleges and universities for current and future programmes.
- Design and implement the recruitment process - timings, interview structure, assessment centres etc for alignment across all sites and functions.
- Identify relevant courses in line with business needs and any skill gaps.
- Structure learning to include a detailed plan / timetable /skills to be learnt and developed.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish career pathways for completion of programmes.
- Assist with the creation of learning and development programmes for the business and deliver
The Learning & Development advisor will have the following experience:
- Experience of managing a Early Careers programme and influencing at all levels.
- Experience of delivering diverse entry-level candidate across multiple disciplines.
- Knowledge of further education providers and other early careers routes.
- Robust examples of using strong data analysis skills - ability to record, report, interpret data to tell the story to the business, support decisions and work towards continuous improvement.
- Applicant Tracking System, Excel, PowerPoint skills for planning, monitoring, analysing and presenting on all aspects of the role.
- Experience of managing apprenticeship programmes.
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits