My Client is a global law firm with strong relationships in many industries and organisations. They are looking for an L&D Executive to work within the Learning and Development (L&D) team, which comprises the Head of L&D, two Senior Managers, four Managers, one Operations Specialist, one Adviser, one other Executive, one Assistant and one Administrator. The team forms part of the wider HR department based in the firm's London office.
Responsibilities of an L&D Executive:
- Plan and coordinate all skills training and flagship programmes for Associates and Professional Support Lawyers
- Plan and coordinate training on diversity & inclusion, innovation, mental health and wellbeing
- Plan and coordinate the flagship leadership training programmes for senior business services
- Maintain L&D associate skills and business services intranet pages; ensuring they are relevant and up to date
- Be one of the L&D team's experts in the use of the firm's Learning and Performance Management system.
- Opportunity to design and deliver sessions for new joiners, work experience schemes and Business Services including 1:1 sessions
- And much, much more...
Requirements for a successful L&D Executive:
- University degree educated (or equivalent)
- 3 Years minimum in a corporate L&D environment and a strong interest in L&D
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.