As Talent Acquisition Business Partner you will be responsible for delivering the business' Talent needs, attracting talent and improving TA capability across the business.
Number One Global Beer, soft drinks and Spirits distributor
Delivering the business Talent needs:
- Utilise social media and build talent pipelines to develop attraction and support the delivery of diverse talent to fulfil the current and future resourcing needs.
- Oversee the end to end candidate experience
Driving talent capability:
- Coach and provide advice to hiring managers on recruitment policies and procedures, best practice selection process, competency frameworks and interview techniques.
Budgets & cost management:
- Analyse data, produce weekly reports and ensure continuous improvement in cost saving to the business
- Previous experience of working in an in-house / agency recruitment environment (ideally within FMCG or other fast paced, customer centric business)
- Strong experience of end to end recruitment cycle
- Knowledge of legislation which impacts on the recruitment process
- Experience of identifying and implementing improvements to recruitment processes
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Strong people values
- Coaching - experience of coaching leaders and managers
- Strong ability to plan and prioritise a considerable and varied workload and ensure effective delivery to deadline
- Ability to work at pace
- Salary 50-55K depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private medical
- Product Allowance
- 2-3 days from the West London office 2 days from home.