Your new company
You will be working for a Global Engineering firm.
Your new role
You will be recruiting for roles mainly in the UK or Australia and also supporting with UK hires. You will be part of an exciting new project and the roles you will be working on c10 hires within Q1. It is initially a 6 month contract. Your working hours will be either 8:30am - 5pm, or 9am - 5:30pm daily. You will be working closely with stakeholders and executives in global offices. The client have a large office in Central London and have a large focus on employee well-being. In summary:
- ASAP start, 3 month contract (rolling thereafter)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working (60% office base pre-covid)
- £300 - £400 per day.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in recruiting within Housing Services Engineering.
- Able to work autonomously and prioritise/organise effectively.
- Proven stakeholder management and ability to influence stakeholders where appropriate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.