HR Coordinator- Leeds - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Oakleaf is proud to be partnering with a Global Law Firm based in Leeds with their search for a HR Coordinator to join their team.
The HR Coordinator role supports the firms HR Business Advisors and HR Business Partners by providing a comprehensive, high-quality administrative service across all core HR processes.
- Support the HR Business Facing team with all HR administration, including but not limited to completion of process initiation forms, letter creation, supporting with ad hoc report generation and preparation
- Manage a HR inbox for the UK, responding to routine queries and triaging enquiries to the appropriate or relevant team
- Deliver the weekly HR induction for all new starters for the UK firm
- Support with HR Knowledge transfer to central service team by sharing knowledge and experience of HR processes
- Proactively identify themes and trends arising from HR inbox and escalate as appropriate
- Coordinate and manage UK maternity cases from point of notification, through to employee returning from leave, liaising with employees, line managers as appropriate
- Support the Team Manager in the delivery of HR projects including change management initiatives, creation of process tools and instructions and standard operating procedures
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational skills including a high level of attention to detail to ensure high standards are adhered to
- The ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft is desirable
- Basic level of understanding and experience in Human Resources is desirable
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now!